Sunday, March 29, 2009

Six

Curtis wants to know Six Random Things About ME! Well, since Curtis is about to be a millionaire and I can use more millionaire friends, I'm happy to oblige. Here they are:

1. I don't drink coffee and have never had a full cup in my life.
2. I would like to have a garden full of lilacs, peonies, dianthus, rocks, chicks and hens, moss, and roses.
3. I haven't been lonely since 1983.
4. There is a pile on my desk that is taller than me sitting down.
5. I love the smells and sounds of construction.
6. My kids think I'm funny.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

This is fun! I'm not your kid and I still think you're funny. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please keep in touch! (I still need to download all those pdf from BYW before they take it off!)

11:25 PM, March 28, 2011  
Anonymous Ethan said...

I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks

12:39 AM, January 22, 2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->