Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today is one of those perfectly fine days. The sky is clear blue, the air crisp, the wind breezy and light. I can hear a lawn mower in the distance, which is a fine background for the melody of my boys chattering away with each other. Occasionally Colin breaks out into a whistling sonata, or Spencer takes a solo of America the Beautiful. As for me, I have just finished a splendid book and have ordered another from the library. Colin and I practiced setting up the tent for next week's camping trip. I think I'll go lie about with a big orange cat and the Sunday newspaper.

2 Comments:

Blogger celestejdvorak said...

It was a perfectly beautiful day!

So, what was the book???

9:29 PM, September 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and can I lie about with you and the cat?

ss

11:33 PM, October 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->